List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/06 07:38PM, Views: 9250, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2011/04/04 08:59AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    pooh2010

yeah it really sucks that zack is gone he really needs to come back big time kendall is really having a hard time with out zack around and when is it going to end that they get zacks killer for sure kendall has been talking to him the whole time its been going on way to long now. kendall really needs zack big time. the whole thing with greenlee knowing about madisons baby being ryans the dad a secert i sure hope that ryan finds out big time that shes been keeping it the whole time and not tell rayan hes the dad of madisons baby to.

#12   2011/04/06 10:54AM
    pooh2010

yeah jake and amanda should really have another baby big time that would be great. i really hope that kendall will realize that she is talking to zachs killer big time. this whole thing with zach really needs to come to a end its been going on way to long. i really want ryan to find out that greenlee knew the whole time that its ryans baby big time and that hes the farther to.

#13   2011/04/07 04:46PM
    pooh2010

i really hope that jake and amanda have a baby that would be great to see big time. hope that it comes out soon that kendall been talking to zachs killer the who time. that it comes to an end soon. im sure it will be coming out about what happen to angies baby i think that jessie should of told angie the truth about what happen.

#14   2011/04/07 07:38PM
    emerita_3

hiiiiii

#15   2011/04/11 02:19PM
    pooh2010

this whole thing with zach better come out who really killed him to kendall is going on a plain with him to. and he killed and put in his bed to make it look like he did it tads wife brother. that whole thing has been going on way to long.

#16   2011/04/12 04:55PM
    pooh2010

it really should come out that griffin killed zach and kendall better realize that big time she has been talking to him the whole time. its really getting old big time. it really would be nice to see zach come back.

#17   2011/04/14 10:12AM
    ruthie1500

I'm very disappointed to hear that "All My Children" is going to be taken off the air. I've been watching the soap for many many years, I look forward to the show every day.
    This will be a terrible mistake. I won't be watching any other soaps.

Ruthie

#18   2011/04/18 09:22AM
    Send One Million Bars of Soap to Anne Sweeney and Brian Frons!
    Calais Nox

I created this group on Facebook as a part of the effort to save AMC and OLTL. If you love these soaps and are brokenhearted at the thought of losing them, please join me and all of us on Facebook who are standing up and taking action to FIGHT this!

Thank you.

www.facebook.com/pages/Mail-One-Million-Bars-of-Soap-to-Anne-Sweeney-and-Brian-F...

#19   2011/05/02 06:31PM
    kinder

Quote Amy Mistretta: Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

www.twitter.com/soapoperafan and Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Soapscom-Official-Page/22961637728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

#20   2011/05/02 06:43PM
    kinder

%( what else could us fans do to keep the soaps that we love i do not want a realaty show or a cooking show ,talk show and nothing that disney could put on we want our soaps for 40 years we have been faithfull we deserve to have then stay on and we do not just watch them to escape reality we love the actors the lives they live the turmoils that they go threw their hair styles the stylish wardrome so i do not want to hear that the reality shows are better and cheaperto keep on who cares give us the soaps that we have been loyal to

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list