List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TOP: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/06 07:38PM, Views: 9299, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/22 01:00PM
    Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.c...rafan and Facebook http://www.facebook....37728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

#2   2010/11/29 11:04AM
    Re: Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    loribuie

is David alive or not? is he staying on the soap? i don`t care about ALL MY CHILDREN w/o him on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3   2011/01/01 02:51PM
    SunShine1984

I don't care about David to much he's a bad man. I was wanting Zack to come back its not good with him gone. Kendall really needs him to come back and so do i.

#4   2011/01/20 04:58PM
    krista1226

i would like to see jackson go out with erica kane and be happy get marissa off the show i dont like her please replace her have greenlee tell ryan about the baby i like natailia and brock together

#5   2011/01/29 08:04AM
    Snoopie1

Upcoming scoops has that David will leave jail to operate on Kendall. Did I read that right????? Priceless since he lost his license. PLEASE get rid of these writers, AMC has turned into a joke. No wonder why I recently started watching the Young & the Restless....so many ex All My Children actors!

#6   2011/02/17 07:26AM
    funtimemello1

you never know if a charature is dead or not. im still waiting for dixie to come back. plus, why cant any couples have more than one child with each other. ryan is working on his third one with as many woman. he should get aids. there are teens that watch. too much unsafe sex

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/17 07:29AM
    #7   2011/02/17 07:33AM
    funtimemello1

amc jail sceens are a joke. you just cant show up with out being on the inmates visiting list. the writers need to do reserch. i know its not real. but its not a cartoon either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/17 07:34AM
    #8   2011/02/26 08:43AM
    rhondasue61966

I would love to see David go to jail and do his time just like Erica had to.It seems like if you break the law you get away with it.All it does is teach that crime does pay.So those who break the law get away with it. David should do the time for all the laws he broke. Poor Kendal lose her husband. They where a good match for the show. I will miss Zack

#9   2011/03/01 08:22AM
    pooh2010

i would love ryan to find out that hes the father of madisons baby that really would be nice and maybe ryan will find out that ryans wife knew about madison being prengent with ryans baby to.this really would be nice.

#10   2011/03/25 01:09PM
    tperez3615

First of all I love All My Children!!!! I would really like for David to get his just rewards of all the evil he has created on the show. I think that it would be nice for Asher and Caleb to finally connect and start building a relationship, like the way Kendall and Erica did previously on the show. I think that Jackson and Crystal should get together, because I no longer like the twisted triangle between Jackson, Caleb, and Erica. I really wish that Jake and Amanda would get back to where they were and create another baby. And finally I would really like for Griffen and Kendall to realize the complete truth about what they mean to each other and the full story behind Zach's death.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list