List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where are the AMC veterans???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where are the AMC veterans???

Started by ModJoy at 2006/09/22 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/23 12:35AM, Views: 460, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/22 10:16AM
    Where are the AMC veterans???
    ModJoy

One of the strengths of AMC is its veteran cast, long history and the characters we've known and loved [or hated] for decades:

Brooke
    Palmer
    Opal
    Myrtle
    Adam/Stuart
    Erica [of course!]

It seems that we rarely see of these folks, with all the attention being paid to the young cast members.

Does this bother you? Do you want to see AMC go back to featuring some of the older stars?

#2   2006/09/22 10:31AM
    Re: Where are the AMC veterans???
    allie_colleg...

Let Soaps Be About The People Not About The Next Cycle Of Storylines!!!!!!

Set Up Good Storylines** Using The Veteran Only, You Know:
    Dr. Joe Martin
    Opal Cortlandt
    Palmer Cortlandt
    Myrtle Fargate
    Stuart Chandler
    & Wife Marion

**Something Fun That Shows Their Acting Abilities. Maybe a Dating Website (Like Palmer and Myrtle's Setup). AMC Could Age Opal's Son and Set Him Up With Colby. Have Opal And Palmer Reunite While Trying To Separate Them. Marion Interjects And The 50+ Set Takes Sides. ect; ect; ect;

#3   2006/09/23 12:18AM
    donna sowers

Quote ModJoy: One of the strengths of AMC is its veteran cast, long history and the characters we've known and loved [or hated] for decades:

Brooke
    Palmer
    Opal
    Myrtle
    Adam/Stuart
    Erica [of course!]

It seems that we rarely see of these folks, with all the attention being paid to the young cast members.

Does this bother you? Do you want to see AMC go back to featuring some of the older stars?

#4   2006/09/23 12:32AM
    WardDawg

True.. they do seem to be doing almost all about Babe,Jr, and then Ryan and Kendall.. I miss the older vets too. I've got a ? for everyone too.. The song they played (9/22) about "lay here with me" while Babe and Josh got it on.. who sings it?

#5   2006/09/23 12:33AM
    Anyone know that song from 9/22?
    WardDawg

They played a song in the background while babe and josh were doing ...whatever.. it was a great song but I cant find who sings it or what its even called? Any help?

#6   2006/09/23 12:35AM
    donna sowers

I have watched AMC since the beginning. Some of the best actors are on here,but the vets aren't being used to keep fans . I mean you bring back ex-vets to make fans want more. Like when Aunt Phoebe died. Those faces were so welcomed. Many were like apart of our families. We knew them so well. We miss them,too. Brooke needs a man after all she is an attractive lady. Some of the best story lines are with Marian and Stuart and Palmer and Opal. The chemistry is A-ONE. Stop David from mooning over Dixie. How about Brooke getting drunk and finding herself with David. When are you going to get the who killed Greg over. I am tired of it. The police work harder than those guys. Heck, bring back Sean Donnelly and Tiffany from General Hospital. He could figure it out. I don't know why the other Derek was let go,because I think he made the role.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list