List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: How old are Kendall and Zack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How old are Kendall and Zack?

Started by labar_cenicienta at 2006/09/21 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/28 06:14AM, Views: 1825, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/09 01:24PM
    Re: How old are Kendall and Zack?
    Clogger

I don't get the big to do about Kendall and Zach....he's old enough to be her father (don't forget she bedded zach's son) - I guess she's keeping it in the family no less...lol. I don't see the chemistry between them - there is no passion

#12   2006/11/19 10:27PM
    mrsslater

WHO CARES, HE STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR HIS AGE, AND HE HAS A LOT OF CHEMISTRY WITH KENDALL,I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.HE TREATS HER A LOT BETTER THEN RYLEE EVER DID. THEY ONLY USED HER.AND SO WHAT IF SHE SLEPT WITH HIS SON, EVERYONE ON THIS SOAP HAS BEEN WITH SOMEONE'S SON OR DAUGHTER,BROTHER,SISTER, MOTHER.I LOVE ZENDALL................

#13   2006/11/20 11:53AM
    PattiD

All I can say is if Kendall is 41, I want whatever she has to look that good!!! Zach just plain looks great, I don't care what his age is!! Ryan looks too boyish for my taste. His character is a bit annoying, it's his whole was of talking. He uses way too many words to get his thoughts/opinions out.

#14   2006/11/24 11:35PM
    Brennan

Zach was suppose to be 42 years old and Kendall is 33 years old...at least that's what a friend of mine says who works for AMC....Personally I don't care how old Zach is...he looks damn good...has lots of sex appeal and that voice is great...I love the growl and his chemistry with Kendall is heart pounding....Zach makes you believe he loves and is devoted to Kendall and Spike...Ryan changed his mind every other day...and all that rightust crap...Ryan doesn't treat a woman good not anything like Zach treats Kendall...
    Brennan

#15   2006/11/28 06:14AM
    allie_colleg...

zach can't be her dad! erica is like 60. it makes no sense. besides i know she slept with ethan but erica has slept with 24 men on this show. who'd dare call her a sl**!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list