List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: magic baby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

magic baby?

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/09/18 08:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/28 07:22PM, Views: 587, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 08:01PM
    magic baby?
    pjones2005

~) I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls

#2   2006/09/19 12:18PM
    Re: magic baby?
    allie_colleg...

Quote pjones2005: I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls

sean is the "magic baby" not colby. his mom had him so his marrow could save another kid of hers. P.S. i'd hide too if my dad was pissed, my mom didn't want me and the cops did. plus i think her past was bad. maybe a story of abuse by one of the "gaurds" her mom had on her or something. definately sexual though.

#3   2006/09/19 03:30PM
    david's girl

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
    Quote pjones2005: I remember when Liza was preggers, locked up by AC, & almost lost the baby, but the "magic child" comment went over my head. .....how long does Colby think she can hide out in the house.....won't be the first time someone lived behind the Chandler walls

sean is the "magic baby" not colby. his mom had him so his marrow could save another kid of hers. P.S. i'd hide too if my dad was pissed, my mom didn't want me and the cops did. plus i think her past was bad. maybe a story of abuse by one of the "gaurds" her mom had on her or something. definately sexual though.

shes 15 she wouldnt hide rape well

#4   2006/09/21 10:26AM
    wishingIwasSam

you never can tell on soaps, she probably was or something of that nature.

#5   2006/09/21 11:40AM
    cbrady

Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

#6   2006/09/21 12:11PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote cbrady: Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

i agree.

colby probally figures they won't care anyway...

you hide as much as you need to, age isn't a factor. from 7-13 my bbfl was assualted and because she had to hide it so well only her, him, and his next victim(me) knew about it. you do what you have to...
    you hide what you have to...
    and you pray it can be buried, at least longer than greg madden.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/21 12:13PM
    #7   2006/09/21 08:03PM
    cbrady

Quote allie_collegegirl21:
    Quote cbrady: Maybe something happend to her as a child this can explain some of her behavior after she had sex with Sean and how she wants to dress I know becase something happend to me as a kid and I thought by dressing to be notice and sleeping with a guy I barely know would help the pain but I was wrong it dont.

i agree.

colby probally figures they won't care anyway...

you hide as much as you need to, age isn't a factor. from 7-13 my bbfl was assualted and because she had to hide it so well only her, him, and his next victim(me) knew about it. you do what you have to...
    you hide what you have to...
    and you pray it can be buried, at least longer than greg madden.

Sometimes that doesnt help either but the pain eventually went away when I ment my huseband 4 yrs ago and he helpped get through this and know we have to beautiful little boys I pray all the time the dont go through what i did.

#8   2006/09/28 07:22PM
    All My Child...

I say Colby can't hide no more there going to find her In the wall you Just want & see

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list