List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Greg Madden

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Greg Madden

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/09/18 07:58PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/28 07:19PM, Views: 685, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 07:58PM
    Greg Madden
    pjones2005

:) hello, my dear AMC friends....I have been watching since Erica was married to Jeff, & Tara & Chuck were married....seen alot of things happen....remember alot, forgot even more,ut consider this.....maybe Palmer & Myrtle did it....may be two old folks, but they have vested interests in all parties.......and who would suspect or convict them?.......maybe that is who Dix & Zach are protecting....just a thought....

#2   2006/09/19 12:19PM
    Re: Greg Madden
    allie_colleg...

Quote pjones2005: hello, my dear AMC friends....I have been watching since Erica was married to Jeff, & Tara & Chuck were married....seen alot of things happen....remember alot, forgot even more,ut consider this.....maybe Palmer & Myrtle did it....may be two old folks, but they have vested interests in all parties.......and who would suspect or convict them?.......maybe that is who Dix & Zach are protecting....just a thought....

cant be myrtle........ she asked zach if he was guity....

#3   2006/09/19 01:17PM
    Honey Bun

No No it is not them. Its David. I also remember Chuck and Tara and Erica and Jeff.

#4   2006/09/19 01:39PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote Honey Bun: No No it is not them. Its David. I also remember Chuck and Tara and Erica and Jeff.

PLEASE no more "david did it" someone else please. del and di suck... how bout them

#5   2006/09/21 07:43PM
    pjones2005

!) Myrtle may just be trying to find out what Greg knows, 'cuz I think even if he knew it was her, he wouldn't tell......but you know, it will be the last person we expect.......I don't think it was Zach & Dix, but I do think Tad isn't telling all he knows.......and whoever killed Greg had to be the one to put Erica on the park bench.........I don't see Del as having the smarts, and in a strange kind'a wa it wouldn't surprise me if it was Josh.......or maybe someone else from Gregs past caught up with him............guess we will all find out soon...I hope........

#6   2006/09/21 08:05PM
    cbrady

Did any one think it could have been Annie didnt she come in town right after he was missing she dont even like to here about him

#7   2006/09/22 06:01AM
    allie_colleg...

Quote cbrady: Did any one think it could have been Annie didnt she come in town right after he was missing she dont even like to here about him

of course not. she knows he is a baby stealer and 'emma' is her kid. she is adopted. i doubt annie knows it KATE but she doesn't want any parenets coming out of the woodwook

#8   2006/09/27 04:46PM
    dottie m r

terry killed him.greg knew where kate was so he buried him to make him talk.he wanted to force her into prostitution when she was older.and he is the only one crazy enough to do something like that.the guy was nuts.

#9   2006/09/28 07:19PM
    All My Child...

I say Zack Did He Is guid Of It he should pay for what he did. Zack acked crazy when he saw Dix & he wife there at the Jail

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list