List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica and Ryan.............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica and Ryan.............

Started by crewmember at 2009/12/09 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/14 12:07PM, Views: 1230, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/12/09 02:16PM
    Erica and Ryan.............
    crewmember

All I have to say is 'thank goodness' for the fast foward on my DVR! It is time for them to leave they have no story line.

#2   2009/12/10 08:43AM
    Re: Erica and Ryan.............
    tami58

I read online today that one of Tiger Wood's mistresses is getting some STD.test done stat.It absolutely amazes me the people that do not have protected sex.we are talking about adults here for good grief's sake. I really pray for our teens as role models seem to be biting the dust left and right.
    Anyway back in soapland, Erica and Ryan, get tested already????

#3   2009/12/11 10:06AM
    soapygirl1989

Personally I think that ABC is over doing the cougar thing just a bit. On GH with Jolivia it isnt so bad because A)They dont have as big of an age difference as Erica and Ryan and B) Olivia isnt the grandmother of Johnny's kids(I know he doesnt have any but its the point )

#4   2009/12/11 10:40AM
    pinevalley

How come it not okay for the older experience female to have the younger male. But it's okay for the older experience male to have the younger female? Go for it Erica!

#5   2009/12/11 05:09PM
    MRS GEH

Quote pinevalley: How come it not okay for the older experience female to have the younger male. But it's okay for the older experience male to have the younger female? Go for it Erica!

She can go for a younger man but her daughter's former fiance and baby daddy? PLEASE! She's Erica Kane and should be able to get her groove on with any OTHER man in the world. It is just totally disgusting to watch them together. And Ryan, please give me a break, it is worse for wanting to sex the lady that Kendall was birthed from, it really grosses me out. He and Scott need to just disappear like Aiden will do next week.

#6   2009/12/11 07:55PM
    LovesMike33

I am just not feeling the Whole Erica and Ryan Either. I think it kind of Gross. Like MRS GEH said Erica is Kendall's mother. I don't see anything wrong with Erica with a younger man, but not Ryan. They just don't go together. Makes me think both of them are desperate to be with someone.

#7   2009/12/12 05:49PM
    bailee

I totally agree with you about Ryan &
    erica. Ryan having an affair with erica who is the mother of kandall who has hisson. What is wrong with you?????????????//???????????????????????????

#8   2009/12/13 10:05AM
    tami58

Quote MRS GEH:
    Quote pinevalley: How come it not okay for the older experience female to have the younger male. But it's okay for the older experience male to have the younger female? Go for it Erica!

She can go for a younger man but her daughter's former fiance and baby daddy? PLEASE! She's Erica Kane and should be able to get her groove on with any OTHER man in the world. It is just totally disgusting to watch them together. And Ryan, please give me a break, it is worse for wanting to sex the lady that Kendall was birthed from, it really grosses me out. He and Scott need to just disappear like Aiden will do next week.

Very well said, Gretchen, Loved the woman that birthed from and groove on, lol.Seriously there would no tbe enough drugs for me to have sex with a son-in-law. And I think the cougar thing has run its course for a while. It is sooooo last year.And if it were a man I would and have said the same thing. David and Babe's best friend is sick.

#9   2009/12/13 11:44AM
    MRS GEH

Quote tami58:
    Quote MRS GEH:

Very well said, Gretchen, Loved the woman that birthed from and groove on, lol.Seriously there would no tbe enough drugs for me to have sex with a son-in-law. And I think the cougar thing has run its course for a while. It is sooooo last year.And if it were a man I would and have said the same thing. David and Babe's best friend is sick.

Hey Tami,

They all do not have any morals. David sleeping with his daughter's best friend and same age is just like me years later dating the guy that use to waive when I dropped my son off at kindergarten! Little Tommy and little David should still be in our memories and we not date them period. Ugh!Are they not able to pay for additional actors instead of recycling sexual relatiionships with same people and relatives?

#10   2009/12/13 01:09PM
    smiley one

I'am not a fan of Erica and Ryan either, but the onw that I can not stand to watch is Adam and Annie! There is just to much of an age difference for me to watch!! Adams character has always been one that would only be with women that have something to offer other than sex! Adam has been written as a man that has severe mental problems and the family needs to exam his mental state!! Although neither he or Annie have to face any type of jail time and talk about a quick trail!!! The writing on this soap is so bad!!!! Feel sorry for the one who has to take over!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list