List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Do U think Noah will come back?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do U think Noah will come back?

Started by ElizabethInKy at 2006/09/14 01:46PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/18 03:56PM, Views: 739, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/09/14 01:46PM
    Do U think Noah will come back?
    ElizabethInKy

?) I wonder if Noah will come back.. She * Julia*never saw him killed... hmmmmm and he was oh so sexy! Watch he will come back and she will be preg. by Jamie

#2   2006/09/15 11:25AM
    Re: Do U think Noah will come back?
    allie_colleg...

not the same actor would be playing him, so i don't want him back. the original is best. even if he's gay he's still sexy.

#3   2006/09/15 08:01PM
    ElizabethInKy

OMG UR SAYING HES GAY!? Keith Cobb is gay noooooo wayyyyyy

#4   2006/09/18 03:36PM
    allie_colleg...

i know he plays a guy in a "gay relationship", but he could be acting. but those kissing scenes........

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/18 03:37PM
    #5   2006/09/18 03:44PM
    Honey Bun

I really can not believe he is gay. Where did you hear that? I think he should come back. Julia is the best with him. Do not like her with Jamie at all.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/18 03:48PM
    #6   2006/09/18 03:49PM
    allie_colleg...

he's on a show on logo called, get this "Noah's arc." lots of sex and kissing scenes.

#7   2006/09/18 03:54PM
    keith hamilton cobb (Ex-NOAH)- on being a gay actor
    allie_colleg...

A few weeks ago, Keith Hamilton Cobb said that it was no big deal to play a gay character on Noah's Arc. In a new interview by Dana Caprina at Gay Chicago, he explains more about his decision to take on the role of Quincy.

KHB says that he always wanted "to play a full-on gay character in all his glory, in all his gayness, all his strengths, weaknesses, sexuality, every part of it." Until now, he says, the main problem has been the roles have not been multi-dimensional. "I am not going to play a character who is hugely effeminate just for the sensational value the same way that I would not play a gangbanger on thug without you giving me a reason."

An actor who refuses to cater to stereotypes. Gotta love him.

Profile: Keith Hamilton Cobb (Gay Chicago)

#8   2006/09/18 03:54PM
    keith hamilton cobb (Ex-NOAH)- on being a gay actor
    allie_colleg...

A few weeks ago, Keith Hamilton Cobb said that it was no big deal to play a gay character on Noah's Arc. In a new interview by Dana Caprina at Gay Chicago, he explains more about his decision to take on the role of Quincy.

KHB says that he always wanted "to play a full-on gay character in all his glory, in all his gayness, all his strengths, weaknesses, sexuality, every part of it." Until now, he says, the main problem has been the roles have not been multi-dimensional. "I am not going to play a character who is hugely effeminate just for the sensational value the same way that I would not play a gangbanger on thug without you giving me a reason."

An actor who refuses to cater to stereotypes. Gotta love him.

Profile: Keith Hamilton Cobb (Gay Chicago)

#9   2006/09/18 03:56PM
    Honey Bun

Thanks for the response.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list