List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Regarding David Canary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Regarding David Canary

Started by mermag at 2009/06/21 05:41PM
    Latest post: 2009/06/23 01:52PM, Views: 1187, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/06/21 05:41PM
    Regarding David Canary
    mermag

Awhile back someone had a post regarding David Canary's health. Something about the writers waiting to see how his health is regarding the storyline of Stuart. I hope his health is good and would like to know if it was just speculation on someone's part or what???

#2   2009/06/23 10:15AM
    Re: Regarding David Canary
    mamafutz

Hi mermag,

That was probably me that posted this a few days ago. I have not read anything to confirm absolutely if he is sick, and if so with what, but two soap opera magazines have referred to this "illness" rumor in the past month, so I was just speculating a way for the actor to exit gracefully if needbe. MissChef pointed out that the killer would be going to jail for a long time, and Charles Pratt has alluded to the killer being a MAIN character, so I was trying to propose a way for a main character to be the killer but get away with it. If Adam is the killer, then he can claim diminished capacity and blame David, which could make for an interesting storyline!

#3   2009/06/23 01:00PM
    rosiey

i have not heard that david c was sick i know he was off for several weeks and seem to be back in full stream. hope so he is a good actor and even when you hate him you love him not like the other david lol

#4   2009/06/23 01:52PM
    amcbubblefan

I was just looking into imdb.com on David Canary. You can see him in several old shows, he looks the same only younger and he had a dashing mustache! Check him out!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list