List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I think Maden's killer is.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Maden's killer is.......

Started by dilse at 2006/09/11 10:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/18 03:54PM, Views: 831, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/11 10:30PM
    I think Maden's killer is.......
    dilse

I think it's Jeff Martin because when Maden disappered that the time when Jeff appeared. He has motive, Maden tookJosh from him. He's also Tad's brother and would want to to help find Kate and if he went to jail, it wouldn't really matter if he wasn't on the show.

#2   2006/09/12 08:47PM
    Re: I think Maden's killer is.......
    ohiofan

>) I think it's Tad and Ryan. They both have motive and opportunity.
    They both have something to gain by getting Greg and Zack out of the picture .
    Their guilty alright

#3   2006/09/15 11:55AM
    allie_colleg...

i don' care. but i'd pin it on:
    J.R., TAD, DIXIE, and JAMIE, so they'd stop being so whiny and stop taking up space on this show. with their salary bring back GREENLEE for RYAN, and somebody step in and save DAVID.
    p.s. as far as AMANDA is concerned:
    JAMAL = good & JONATHAN = bad

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/18 03:42PM
    #4   2006/09/16 10:46AM
    padfansd

i think what you said about jonathon and amanda being bad is right. too bad they slept together, because now amanda has something to hold over jonathon where lilly is concerned..nice friend, huh?? also, i dont know who killed madden, but i wish they would hurry and get it over with !!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/16 10:47AM
    #5   2006/09/17 04:25PM
    addicted2jr

i think maddens killer is......hayward...ive thought that since day 1...then babe found the transeaver at his house..after a few silver cds fell off his desk anyway i like the idea of amanda and jonathan dont get me wrong i love jon and lilly together but i get where she is coming from!!!!i fell in love with him too

#6   2006/09/17 04:25PM
    addicted2jr

i think maddens killer is......hayward...ive thought that since day 1...then babe found the transeaver at his house..after a few silver cds fell off his desk anyway i like the idea of amanda and jonathan dont get me wrong i love jon and lilly together but i get where she is coming from!!!!i fell in love with him too

#7   2006/09/18 12:51PM
    wishingIwasSam

yes, yes, its definitley hayward. reason being...hes leaving the show. period, point blank, plus hes a mean sob.

#8   2006/09/18 03:41PM
    allie_colleg...

>( they're killing david?...
    why, they need $? so they still shouldn't aleinate fans. ABC is going to HELL in a handbasket.

#9   2006/09/18 03:54PM
    Honey Bun

:D Yes i now changed my mind it probably will be David,being that he is leaving and all. I first thought Dell then Terry but it is most definitely David.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list