Marissa Tasker Chandler (Deceased) (as played by Sarah Glendening on All My Children)
Useful information about Marissa Tasker Chandler (Deceased)
* Marissa's parents were killed in an auto accident.
* Discovered that Krystal and David are her bio-parents, and Babe was her twin sister.
* Married JR Chandler and helped him beat cancer.
* Passed the law exam.
* Slept with Scott Chandler.
* Left JR and after a nasty battle, relented and petitioned the court for joint custody of AJ.
* After becoming a lawyer, she took on Scott's case to get him out of jail.
Who's played Marissa Tasker Chandler (Deceased) over the years?
Sarah Glendening (December 27, 2010 - present)
Brittany Allen (April 21, 2009 - December 21, 2010)
Current and Past Occupation
Past: Law School Student
Krystal found Marissa working at a massage parlor. The law student had just lost her parents and Krystal managed to get her fired; the two were arrested in a raid on the massage parlor before they could leave.
Later, it came out that Krystal and David were Marissa's biological parents and Babe was her twin. Marissa began a life in Pine Valley and went to law school. She flirted with Scott, but ended up marrying JR Chandler and helped him beat cancer.
After JR slept with Annie and Marissa slept with Scott, the couple decided to break up, but were soon engaged in a nasty custody battle over AJ. During this time, she passed the bar exam, began working for Caleb and saw Scott head off to prison for stealing the nanotech project from a deceased Palmer.
JR set out to charm Marissa into dropping her custody suit against him. It worked, as for a Christmas present, Marissa told him she filed for joint custody of AJ. She then got to work on trying to free Scott from prison.
JR Chandler (divorcing)
Flings and Relationships
Scott Chandler (one night stand)